Why become a member? ×

Thank you Blackstar!!!

Scott_LP

Excellent after sale service!!!!!

Played a gig on Saturday when my Blackstar HT-Boost died on me. Not happy, yet managed to limp to the end of the gig without it.

I called Blackstar on the Monday who were sorry hearing my news and asked if I could drop it in. Northampton is only up the road from me, so I dropped it off the same day. A bit worried as I've two gigs this weekend, my fears were calmed as being in touch, I was able to pick up my pedal merely two days later in full working order!

Thank you, Blackstar! You literally saved my approaching weekend!

[quote name='waynepunkdude' timestamp='1397847833' post='2427994']
Or have better QC.
[/quote]

Are you suggesting there are QC issues with Blackstar on the basis of a single issue, Wayne? Are you aware that companies can sue for defamation?

Faults can occur regardless of QC. Things break sometimes without blame. Simple.

We had the guys from Blackstar in my local store last week and they are great. Fab knowledge, will demo anything and are hugely passionate about their products and playing/gear in general. They are always really good/fast at sorting issues for customers on the (rare) occasions that they appear.

Great news that the OP had that to fall back on when they were the unlucky one. Some companies aren't and it can really mess you about if you're a working musician!

• 6 months later...

Bought a Blackstar HT-5 head for my home studio for a great price because the logo was missing, thought Blackstar wouldn't supply a new one but contacted them any way. The guys on the phone were really great and went out of their way to be helpful, thought I would get stung for the logo price wise, couldn't believe it when it was £1.59 plus postage. Well impressed with the company parts department, nice one Blackstar.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...