Why become a member? ×

cmd121P

jonnybradford

I have a couple of questions about the CMD121p. I know there are a few of you who own them who may be able to help.

1. Is the internal speaker hardwired into the amp? If the amp were to blow at a gig, would it be possible to plug the speaker into a spare amp?

2. As the amp appears to be vertically mounted, are the external connections brought out to a patch panel on the back or do you have to fiddle around to get it plugged in?

3. Has anyone got an image of the rear of the amp and the connections. Mr google has not been my friend in this search, or my google skills have been rubbish.

Cheers

Jon

[quote name='jonnybradford' timestamp='1397735562' post='2426916']3. Has anyone got an image of the rear of the amp and the connections. Mr google has not been my friend in this search, or my google skills have been rubbish.[/quote]

I don't own one, but it seems I may be a half-decent Google-wrangler. ;)

It seems the squeaker is just wired to an o/p socket on the base of the amp. So I guess you could unplug and run a lead to another cab, or just use the 'speaker out' connector.

Hope that helps. :)