Why become a member? ×

Feedback for CPBass

Silent Fly

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Mr Col Price is a great guy! He wrote a trade offer for my WW Stryker, but i refused the trade, because he offered a fretless Pedulla bass for it. Some days later i had a very special dream, and that point maked a turnaround in my life. I've wrote a mail to him, that i want his Pedulla, because i've seen it in my dream. We traded the basses, but i still had a Dolphin Pro I for sale. He offered me his very unique and rare (and very expensive) ESH Poseidon bass. I said okay, but some time later he said, that he wants to keep it. We talked a lot about our life, carreer and everything, and we became friends. Later he said, oh man, i'll send you my bass :) so we traded the ESH Poseidon 5 too.

About the basses: Both basses are excellent, 10/10 condition, original hardshell case, new strings, well set up. So i'm so happy now, but first of all, because, we became friends. From more than 1500 miles :)

About the man himself: he's a real bass player. he loves basses and instruments from his deepest soul, very trustful, flexible, and kind person

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

What shall I say?
Col is the best.....
We did a great deal, two basses towards cash and a watch! Everything top notch, real good communication, very good and solid packaging!
I only can recommend doing business with Col....
Col, when we do the next?
Cheers
Oliver

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

another top trade with Col, this time it was a Warwick leaving my possession for a rather cool 4003. Bass is mint like he said and has more clank than a clanky thing on, erm, clank.

Deal with confidence, it wont be our last deal I am sure!

Cheers buddy.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

What can I say. Col was a pleasure to do business with. Bought one of his basses today and he was a true gent. Bass was completely as described, not tried to hide anything. Full immaculate case and lots of case candy. Can highly recommend. Wish I could of taken it off his hands on better terms for him but I think he has enough toys to keep him busy. Cheers.