Why become a member? ×

SOLD Fender Classic Series 70's Jazz Sunburst - SOLD
£450

omikin

Hi all,

Having had a massive attack of GAS for a Jazz (I have until very recently considered myself a Precision man) I bought this gorgeous Classic Series 70's bass on this very forum quite recently from Wud. It arrived extremely well packaged and in great condition, but alas it turns out I am a Precision man. :/

Condition-wise it's all immaculate, with the exception of a small ding on the back of the neck just behind the first fret. This does not affect playability. Comes with a Fender gig bag too.

I had it set up with a nice action, and I even got a nice new tort pickguard (£40!) for it. The original black one will come with it.

I'm super gutted as I doubt the grief I got for adding to the collection will be outweighed by any gratitude for selling it...

Anyway, I'm not out to make a profit on this so I'm offering it for the same price I paid - [s]£400[/s] [b]£390 [/b]couriered or [s]£375[/s] [b]£370 [/b]collected/delivered by me (either Leeds or between Leeds and Dunstable off the M1).

If you want the tort pickguard too, that's an extra £20. Otherwise I will sell that separately.

Pics below.

[attachment=160604:photo 1-1.JPG]
[attachment=160605:photo 1.JPG][attachment=160606:photo 2-1.JPG][attachment=160607:photo 2.JPG][attachment=160608:photo 3-1.JPG][attachment=160609:photo 3.JPG][attachment=160610:photo 4-1.JPG][attachment=160612:photo.JPG]

Edited by omikin

Hi mate,

I just saw you're ad'. Would you be interested in a trade with mine? This is the link:
http://basschat.co.uk/topic/227933-fender-us-2012-std-precision-ow-mn-awesome-neck-re-shape-to-jazz-nut-width-by-jon-shuker-fs-or-trade/page__fromsearch__1

I'm in Sheffield, by the way.

Cheers

Freddy