Why become a member? ×

Gibson G3 - NOW TRADED
£700

sbrag

[color=#666666][font=verdana, arial, sans-serif][size=3]1970s Gibson Grabber G3 Bass guitar for Sale. I told it is a 1974/75 but I'm not 100% sure of the year I just know it is pre 1978 due to the serial number, pickups and tuning pegs. All original as far as I know but missing the bridge cover. [/size][/font][/color]

[color=#666666][font=verdana, arial, sans-serif][size=3]I'm not sure I should be selling this as it sounds great and looks really cool but I've owned it for about 6 months after buying it on a whim and haven't clicked with the feel of it and I could do with some money. £700 ono[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#666666][font=verdana, arial, sans-serif][size=3]I have set up the bass with new D'addario strings (45 -105) adjusted the truss rod (works fine) and set the action and intonation and it plays really nicely now. [/size][/font][/color]

[color=#666666][font=verdana, arial, sans-serif][size=3]I would much prefer collection from Bristol as I only have a padded gigbag for it, but I will post at cost and buyers risk and the bass will be bubble wrapped inside the gig bag and put in a secure box and sent insured. [/size][/font][/color]

[color=#666666][font=verdana, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Ideally I'd like a straight sale but I would consider trades for certain 4 string fretted basses like: a Tobias Growler or Toby Pro, MTD Heir or Artist, possibly a Musicman Stingray, Sterling, or USA Sub Ray or possibly G&L Tribute L2000, straight trade or with cash my way depending on what you have. I'm not interested in any Fenders thanks [/size][/font][/color]

Photos at: [url="https://www.dropbox.com/sc/75lny1awye8piyf/NXLgbenS28"]https://www.dropbox....piyf/NXLgbenS28[/url]
[color=#666666][font=verdana, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Any questions, please let me know.[/size][/font][/color]

Edited by sbrag