Why become a member? ×

*Gone*... Behringer Ultrabass300 / Hartke VX4x10

CamdenRob

Popped back to my folks last night and It turns out my old amp and cab from years ago was about to be thrown in the skip...

So if you can pick it up it's yours... My folks live in Coggeshall, just of the A120 near Colchester CO6 1QG. If you could pick it up next week sometime that would be great.

It all worked last time I used it (about seven years ago), I don't have any cables etc. to test it but I'm sure it's all fine.

300watt head and 400watt 8 ohm 4x10 cab.

Sounds good from what I remember but it's damn heavy....

I'm away until Monday so I'll have to wait until then to reply to any PMs.

Please can this go to someone who needs an amp and not someone who is going to put it on ebay.....

Edited by CamdenRob

Really good to see this generosity, it'd be great for the amp and cab to go to a new player or maybe some type of musicians' collective (I used to be involved with one some years ago and we ran gigs a couple of times every week at the height of our powers).

Well done that man!

Thats a real top notch gesture. I'm sure someone who is struggling in these tough times will really appreciate it
Just a thought! Anyone who ends up taking this great looking bit of kit makes a donation to the OP's favourite charity or to Basschat however small every little helps.

Big respect

Hi Guys, some lovely comments on here :).

My folks have got fed up with it being in their house, apparentely a large bass amp isn't much of a feature.... I beg to differ...

The amp is going next week to a man who needs an amp :)

I've have lots of PMs and It seems there are several people out there in BC land dedicating some of there time to setting up facilities for young bands to get started rehearsing etc... all a bit far away to benfit from this amp but still... BC is definitely doing it's bit and maybe a thread somewhere with the details of these initiatives would be a good read.

Cheers

Rob