Why become a member? ×

SOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLD
£220

SlapbassSteve

I got this beauty in a trade from MoJo just yesterday. I'm utterly loathe to move it on so soon, but despite having fallen in love with the bass, it's sound, and the way it plays, I just cannot get on with 5 string basses. So, this is up for grabs.

Ideally, I would like to swap for a four string version of the same bass, however sale is an option too. It's yours for £220 posted, or £200 collected from Liverpool.

I played two gigs with it last night and got some GoPro footage at one where you can clearly hear how amazing this bass sounds- I'm editing it down currently but will post here when it's done.

Edited by SlapbassSteve

[quote name='MoJo' timestamp='1398017904' post='2429600']
Sorry to hear that you two aren't getting along
[/quote]

Me too... it's annoying really as it's such a great bass! How're you finding the Westone?

If I can't get hold of a four-string BB soon I think I'll persevere with this, if I can properly get used to the extra string it'll be the last 5-stringer I'll ever need, it absolutely runs rings around the 5str mexy Jazz I had recently :) failing that I hear you can tune these to have a high C?

[quote name='SlapbassSteve' timestamp='1398035953' post='2429820']
Me too... it's annoying really as it's such a great bass! How're you finding the Westone?

If I can't get hold of a four-string BB soon I think I'll persevere with this, if I can properly get used to the extra string it'll be the last 5-stringer I'll ever need, it absolutely runs rings around the 5str mexy Jazz I had recently :) failing that I hear you can tune these to have a high C?
[/quote]

PM'd

Edited by MoJo

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...