Why become a member? ×

NBD: Olympic White Am. Std. Precision

gsgbass

The Tort PG looked pretty ding dang good. Very close to my liking of darker color, and a bit less gold flakes in it, I just like the Olympic White with a lighter PG. [quote name='gary mac' timestamp='1398152789' post='2430861']
You're on a bit of a roll lately. :D

Very nice.
[/quote]

Thanks I like it. I have been turning over basses lately. The only one that's been locked in, my Fretless Jazz.

Edited by gsgbass

[quote name='Philip_' timestamp='1398167435' post='2431046']
the wood grain certainly isn't unspectacular.

nice bass.
[/quote]

The grain in the head runs very similar to the grain on my Jazz. It really got my attention. Fender heads, Precision, Fretless Jazz, and Fretted Jazz.

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/pWM8rcX.jpg[/IMG]

Edited by gsgbass

[quote name='Lozz196' timestamp='1398185306' post='2431353']
Great bass, definitely on a roll there :)
[/quote]

Hey Lozz. I've been threatening myself to do a TC Electronic RH450 head / BC410 cab. I played through one the other night. It blew me away. I'm waiting for mine to show up tomorrow.

[quote name='gsgbass' timestamp='1398194359' post='2431555']
Hey Lozz. I've been threatening myself to do a TC Electronic RH450 head / BC410 cab. I played through one the other night. It blew me away. I'm waiting for mine to show up tomorrow.
[/quote]

I`ve been looking at the RH450 recently, but played a gig with my trusty Markbass setup combined with my Tech21 VT DI and have decided my quest for the perfect tone is just about at an end. Which is probably the sound I would dial in with the RH450 if I`m honest :) .

[quote name='Lozz196' timestamp='1398204447' post='2431745']
I`ve been looking at the RH450 recently, but played a gig with my trusty Markbass setup combined with my Tech21 VT DI and have decided my quest for the perfect tone is just about at an end. Which is probably the sound I would dial in with the RH450 if I`m honest :) .
[/quote]

I used the RH450 in the past, and had no problems with it. They work well.