Why become a member? ×

Toseland

DorsetBlue

My girlfriend and me went to see Toseland at Mr Kyps on the 11th April. Came away very impressed in just about every way. Crowd was a mix of bikers (for James T was twice World Superbike Champion) and rock fans. The first support group were entertaining enough (didn't catch their name) in a college band type of way. The second support band (again didn't catch their name but their bass player looked familiar for some reason) were very good. However Toseland 'themselves' were excellent. Great sound, James T's vocals are pretty damn good and the bass player's tone was excellent (not sure who he is, the album sleeve says Dave Hollingworth but I think he left before the tour. Played a Spector of some sort I think.) This is him here:

James is an incredibly nice person too. He hung around afterwards for a chat and to sign anything people wanted signing. If you like a bit of Hard Rock, I definitely recommend catching them.