Why become a member? ×

I wrote a blog about promoting your covers band!

jimcroisdale

Hiya all,

I wrote a blog on my band's website about promoting a covers band.

You can find it [url="http://www.theheatfunctionband.co.uk/promoting-covers-band-heats-guide/"][b]HERE[/b][/url]

Hope some of you may find it useful, and any comments, questions or suggestions will be welcomed! :-)

Cheers,

Jim

[quote name='blitz' timestamp='1398177884' post='2431227']
Nice work. All good advice. We've tried most of those things with various degrees of success - all worth trying.
[/quote]

+1 My main band (The Junkyard Dogs) is lucky enough to have Bluejay doing this stuff for us.

[quote name='Happy Jack' timestamp='1398178279' post='2431235']
+1 My main band (The Junkyard Dogs) is lucky enough to have Bluejay doing this stuff for us.
[/quote]

I'm good at online-pestering unsuspecting fans and followers... :rolleyes:
That blog is good stuff and I'm tweeting this thread as we speak! B) :sun_bespectacled:

[quote name='discreet' timestamp='1398332692' post='2432916']
There she goes again!! :o
[/quote]

:lol: :lol: :lol:

But seriously, whenever I tweet a blog or a link, its statistics go through the roof! I see this when I tweet my own blogs. Also, you'll notice a quick, substantial increase in the number of "views" on those BC threads I tweet about. So this social media lark does help to spread the word.

[quote name='bluejay' timestamp='1398333379' post='2432929']
:lol: :lol: :lol:

But seriously, whenever I tweet a blog or a link, its statistics go through the roof! I see this when I tweet my own blogs. Also, you'll notice a quick, substantial increase in the number of "views" on those BC threads I tweet about. So this social media lark does help to spread the word.
[/quote]

That's very interesting! I must PM you with a proposition. Then talk to you about your tweeting activities. :D

• 3 months later...