Why become a member? ×

**SOLD**FS Warwick Streamer 4LX Jazzman **Reduced £650**
£950

Dogz73

Selling 2 of my basses as they are not getting much use & I need the cash.

First up is my Warwick Streamer LX4 Jazzman in natural. Produced in 2000 (German)

In very good condition with just the odd small indentation as to be expected from a 13 year old bass.

Sale price [s]£750[/s] £650

Next is my customised frettless Jazz which is made up from a Chinese Ash body with a Fender Mex frettless lined neck with the following upgrades:

Alnico pups, Wilkinson metalwork, Alpha 500K pots, Orange drop capacitor all newley shielded with Ali tape and graphite paint.

Looks and plays a dream. Again a few very small dings, but nothing serious.

Sale price £200 (SOLD)

May also consider trades for 4 strings with optional cash either way.

Edited by Dogz73

[quote name='Cameronj279' timestamp='1398188276' post='2431418']
According to the truss rod cover it's a Streamer LX Jazzman
[/quote]

Good spot and the worst bit is that I actually own one of these basses and I've never taken any notice of the TR cover :lol:[size=4] [/size][size=4] [/size]

...the odd thing is that the cover appears to be off a left handed bass as it is upside down! :huh:[size=4] [/size]

Wasn't 100% sure myself, but after looking at the Warwick website, it confirmed that the Jazzman has the pickup switch and the LX doesn't.

Good point about the cover. It must have been replaced at some point.

If anyone has any further info. I'm more than happy to clarify model.

Cheers

A 'normal' LX model has PJ pups and a BO neck, Jazzman refers to the pup config (hence the query re. was it an FNA Jazzman which has your pup config on an FNA/Corvette body). Warwick have obviously also added the LX designation because that refers to the fact it is a BO neck Streamer as opposed to a NT... seems unnecessary as you can't buy a NT Streamer in the Jazzman config. Confused? So you should be. :lol:[size=4] [/size]

[quote name='cocco' timestamp='1398187829' post='2431409']
Isn't the Warwick an FNA jazzman? I'm sure the LX is the PJ config
[/quote]

No, it's definitely not
I've got an FNA Jazzman, and it's a Corvette