Why become a member? ×

Greetings everyone! Bear here ;)

BigBearKris

Hi all.

Just found this forum and quite like it, You seem like a good bunch of people and some really good information here too :)

I'm totally new to bass world, been playing guitar for years, but never had a bass. I just had my 30th birthday and I was thinking about treating myself with something nice. I decided to get a bass guitar and give it a go, as I hope it'll open my musical horizons and I could develop as a player in general. I always loved the bass sound and I think I will dive into low frequency world instantly :)
So far I ordered myself an entry level bass guitar which is new Sterling by MM SubRay 4 in Walnut finish with rosewood board. I've seen online reviews only and it seems to be quite all right. I'll give it a go and probably figure out what kind of a bass suits my style best - I might just fall in love with that one as well, who knows :)
Anyway, nice to be here, hope You'll get on well with Ol'Bear...

Kind regards,

Kris.

Nah! They stink big time.
That's why I have only four of them, and am not expecting to ever own more than 72 of these wretched machines.

Other than that, Mark is right on the money. I tend to say the opposite of what I mean, just for the lulz. ;)

Sigh.
You'll get used to us, Kris. That's the best we can offer.