Why become a member? ×

Hello

Cholly

I was strung out on Bach but Beethoven was my thang...
I just entered into the BassChat dimension and parked my MotherShip. I've been playing for a while, since '75 in R&B and Funk and Fusion groups but the last 8 years in contemporary gospel serving at the church where I fellowship. A few bassists I really admire happen to dwell on your side of the Atlantic so I hope to learn more about them from you guys who have probably seen them multiple times. And I know I'll have a good time with the verbal exchanges.
Cheers

Thanks all and your responses put a smile on my face. More about me. I bought my first bass a Pan/Alembic Jazz in 1975 (still have it) when I started lessons. Not too long thereafter I began playing in different R&B/ Funk/ Fusion ensembles up until 2006 when I dropped a lot of the secular work and began playing gospel. Besides my Pan/Alembic Jazz I have a Zolla P/J and a Warmoth Gecko 5wide. I have two rigs, one is an Alembic F2-b into a Carver power amp and I also have an SWR Mo'Bass using two 4x10 cabs.

Edited by Cholly