Why become a member? ×

FS/FT: Warwick Corvette Proline (Ocean Blue, 4str, 2003) *Reduced*
£620

JayX

edit: 28/7 - Reduced to £500 + Postage

I'm not playing in bands anymore and have made the hard decision to part with the nicest bass I'll ever own and just keep my backup going forward.

Bunch of pictures up here: [url="http://imgur.com/a/43xCQ"]http://imgur.com/a/43xCQ[/url]

Serial number:
H-101040-03

Article number:
1204030200GZFMAOWW

produced:
2003-08-15

Description:
Corvette Proline, 4-string
Ocean Blue Oil finish
Flamed Maple A body
Ovangkol neck
Gold hardware

Proline edition with the nicer neck, tonal varieties and gold hardware over the standard. Lighter too I believe. Fell in love with this the second I saw it and hope someone else will too. IMHO in great condition for the age, some small marks to be expected but nothing I've ever griped over. It's missing the truss rod cover as you can see in the picture.

Comes with the thick leather Warwick gig bag which I found offered great protection.

Courier wise, I live close to the Post Office and happy to ship at whatever tier you want. I believe the bass on its own weighs around 9lb. Local pickup in Cardiff is an option too.

[s]I've put FT in the tag as I'm looking to buy a Novation Bass Station 2 with some of the money. If you have one you're looking to part with, I was thinking that + £330 cash if you're interested.[/s]

edit: I found the Warwick lookup tool for the serial number, so have copied/pasted the extra detail into the post.

Edited by JayX

Hi, I'm happy to accept that for local pickup. I could do Wednesday evening or Thurs/Fri any time. Typically tomorrow I'm visiting my parents and won't be around, unless you're able to get here before 11am?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Thanks for the vote of confidence! I remember when Warwicks would fly off the shelves, have they lost cool points perhaps? When I bought this and had my Trace Elliot V6 I knew I'd hit the highest point of gear ownership I'd ever go. Sadly life moves on and I have to part ways, shocked that I've had a few enquiries and offers but nothing solid.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...