£700

-10" Long-throw Low-frequency Woofer
-5" High-frequency Driver
-Dual Channel with EQ, Phantom power for Microphones
-Built In Effects- 3 reverb (hall, room, plate), delay, ambient
chorus, flange
-Class D Switching Amp 400w
-Lightweight at only 20lbs

Bought 3 Years ago direct from the Acoustic Image distributer at Overwater Basses, Carlisle.

Recently replaced the woofer with a newer spec model (the one that comes with the series 4)

Plays just like new, only a couple of light scratches on the casing.

I've been using it for jazz gigs with my Double Bass, However it sounds great and is suitable all acoustic instruments. Other people have assured me that electric bass sounds good through it too, though i’ve never tried it (Its an amp for acoustic instruments?!)

Comes with original dust cover and pouch, also included is the Pulse drum softcase that i have used to transport it about. I don’t have the carry original carry strap that came with it (sorry!) but any sort of luggage strap will do the job.

£[s]700 £600[/s] £550 (Bought for £1050, equivalent Series 4 model is £1,338!)

Collection from North Leeds or may be willing to drive half way depending on location. Also willing to post via courier to mainland UK.

[attachment=161127:2014-01-17 19.11.20.jpg]
[attachment=161125:2014-01-17 19.11.52.jpg]
[attachment=161126:2014-01-17 19.11.32.jpg]

Edited by bassviol

Although I use it as a double bass amp primarily, I have regularly gigged this amp (not in this combo but with an ten2ex) on electric in pop/funk/jazz/Brazilian/Rock settings and it works perfectly well and is plently loud enough. I suspect some hard core Metal fans would find it wanting but, for most commercial gigs, it is more than satisfactory.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...