Why become a member? ×

SOLD PLEASE REMOVE. Redsub BT5110. Compact 500w bass combo.
£225

itsmedunc

Unexpectedly back up for sale due to recent buys.

Redsub BT5110 combo in good condition. It runs stand alone at 250w and 500w with an extension cab. The head is detachable so if there's already a bass cab at a gig or rehearsal you wont have much to carry!

Its only been gigged and rehearsed a couple of times and otherwise has lived at home as a practice amp. I originally bought this from new as faulty but when it arrived there was nothing wrong with it. The mute button was on... Which incidentally pinged off but can still be used. Eventually it did develop a small problem which turned out to be the input jack. I took the detachable head out, took the top off and pushed the connector in and it came back on good as new. I put some insulation tape over it just to be sure it didn't come loose again. Its been perfect since.

These really are an excellent piece of kit and its loud enough for me to rehearse (without an extension speaker) with 2 guitarists, singer and drummer banging out Clash songs. I've used it on its own live and it was fine as a monitor. We always use PA support so I have never had the need to push it. I have a 10" 250w Promethean extension speaker too and when paired they throw out a lot of volume.

I can ship but I would prefer pick up so the buyer can check it out first.

Cheers

Dunc

Edited by itsmedunc