Why become a member? ×

Morrissey

lou24d53

Morrisey is a genius. His music has mostly been crap since he left The Smiths ( would have been great to see them carry on without him with Jimmy Somerville as the new singer) , but he knows a thing or two about generating publicity. Like this whole vegetarian "all I eat is toast" facade. If his career ever starts petering out all he needs to do is announce to the world that he is eating meat again and finding it delicious and he will get such a tidal wave of exposure that money could never buy.

Edited by Dingus

Just finished reading his book, top bloke who as far as I can see doesn't take himself as seriously as some would like to think
I'd like to see him go into politics, that would be entertaining!

Edited by rubis

[quote name='Count Bassy' timestamp='1398815553' post='2437985']
How Morrissey has achieved the standing he appears to have completely baffles me. There are far better song writers and singers from that era, and some of them aren't even aren't jumped up twats.
[/quote]
Don't worry,pop stars are no longer required to have opinions on anything more complex than the X factor voting process,so no more "jumped up twats".

I love the Smiths but Morrissey is definitely a bit up himself....

Another opportunity to post a link to a classic bit of viz...

[url="http://www.omg-ponies.com/post/72216896520/morrissey-is-a-twat"]http://www.omg-ponie...issey-is-a-twat[/url]