Why become a member? ×

Fender 50th Anniversary Jazz Bass *Sold*
£1200

CamdenRob

[b]*Sold*[/b]

Better tidy up this first post as the trades have changed somewhat...

[b]Trades for 5/6 string fretted basses or possibly a[b] stingray 4 or 5 - no single cuts or gold hardware please - can adjust with cash either way[/b].[/b]

Ideally a trade in person, I could travel a reasonable distance for the right bass.

[b]50th Anniversary Jazz Bass in Candy Apple Red[/b]

Fender made a limited number of these in 2010. They have a unique feature set, with various bits and bobs from each decade.

Looks and sounds fantastic and is probably the best all round bass I have owned, it has a lovely nitro finish which my terrible photography skills don't do justice.

This has been my main bass for the last year and has a few dinks and scratches to show for it. It also came to me with a couple of knocks, nothing major just the odd chip here and there.

Comes with the original case, the chrome pickup covers and the case candy.. although I'm not sure if it was originally supposed to have a polishing cloth which is now missing.

Apologies for my naff photos....

You are welcome to come round and try the bass for a proper demo, I'm in Camden NW1.

Edited by CamdenRob

[quote name='Stag' timestamp='1399469345' post='2444520']
Matching headstock, lovely. I dont have room for two Jazzes but if I did, id be having this! really nice, GLWTS
[/quote]

It's a looker.. looks even nicer with the pickup covers on... although they do make it utterly impossible to play :blink:

I owned one of these for a while and have played another couple. Just universally excellent basses.

All really well made and finished and the candy apple red is a deep lustrous colour (unlike some paler imitations you sometimes see).

The blocks really finish the look for me - seem to give these that extra bit of class :)

• 2 weeks later...

sweet!

I have something for trade :-) http://basschat.co.uk/topic/235235-3x-fenders-v-roscoe-beck-v-jb-deluxe-v-fmt-jb-deluxe-v-fmt/

Edited by Wimpy

• 2 months later...

Bringing this one back from the dead...

Looking to trade against a 5/6 stringer to tide me over till the Wal arrives...

What have you got? 5/6 string jazzes most welcome but I'm happy to look at anything.

Only thing I wouldn't be interested in is Warwick fivers, had one before and the string spacing is just too tight for me.

Also no single cuts or gold hardware thanks.

Edited by CamdenRob

Hi Rob

How about a Sandberg California VM5 in great nick its up on here. I will throw in a new gig bag or hard case your preference and £150 delivered as i know where you are Lol wish i had never sold Candy !

[quote name='Stealth' timestamp='1409306982' post='2538475']
Hi Rob

How about a Sandberg California VM5 in great nick its up on here. I will throw in a new gig bag or hard case your preference and £150 delivered as i know where you are Lol wish i had never sold Candy !
[/quote]

I've seen that sandberg up... I'm looking for sixers really.

I'm not really sure I want to lose the jazz to be honest... just strugling to find a time I'd use it over my sixers. Although Mrs C wants me to keep it as it looks great :blink:

[quote name='Xeno Jono' timestamp='1409314669' post='2538563']
That is brimming with awesome sexiness!

Wish i had something to trade for it or the money to buy...................i take it you don't want a Mars bar!?!

Good luck with the sale
[/quote]

Depends on the condition of the mars bar? does it come with the original case?

Edited by CamdenRob