Why become a member? ×

New N all!

Punkpappa

[font=times new roman,times,serif][b]A warm hello to all! just thought it was time i introduce myself...[/b][/font]
[font=times new roman,times,serif][b]i joined BC a while ago but have been terrible at actually getting to use this magnificent forum![/b][/font]

[font=times new roman,times,serif][b]I've been playing for 20 plus years, started out in the Gospel scene and soon became a session player in many working studios for some years and started to tour off of that around the globe for many years..[/b][/font]

[font=times new roman,times,serif][b]The last 7-8 years I've been producing music as well as playing and have lately been back out gigging with my Electro P-funk band Wonderlush www.wonderlush.com [/b][/font]
[font=times new roman,times,serif][b]Our album is due out mid summer with single releases and tour dates to follow...[/b][/font]

[font=times new roman,times,serif][b]My bass gear has changed like many through the years but my current set up is:[/b][/font]

[font=times new roman,times,serif][b]1989 Musicman[/b][/font]
[font=times new roman,times,serif][b]1993 fernandes Ltd Edition Jazz bass With EMGs[/b][/font]
[font=times new roman,times,serif][b]70's Jazz Bass/Hybrid with mods reissue[/b][/font]
[font=times new roman,times,serif][b]P-Bass and a one off Prometheus bass both of which i'm selling currently![/b][/font]

[font=times new roman,times,serif][b]And a TC Electronic Bass amp[/b][/font]

[font=times new roman,times,serif][b]I have a vintage Mutron III[/b][/font]
[font=times new roman,times,serif][b]Electro Harmonix Bass Synth pedal[/b][/font]
[font=times new roman,times,serif][b]Jim Dunlop Bass Wah[/b][/font]
[font=times new roman,times,serif][b]And A Warm EH Distortion pedal[/b][/font]

[font=times new roman,times,serif][b]My influences are fairly wide ranging but I grew up listening to a lot of Larry Graham Louis Johnson Bootsy Collins James Jamerson and Francis Rocco Prestia plus a multitude of others I'm sure we all love and are influenced on some level by![/b][/font]

[font=times new roman,times,serif][b]Anyway nuff ramblin![/b][/font]

[font=times new roman,times,serif][b]Much love![/b][/font]

[font=times new roman,times,serif][b]Peace[/b][/font]

[font=times new roman,times,serif][b]Paul (Pp)[/b][/font]

[quote name='Punkpappa' timestamp='1398954452' post='2439383']
[font=times new roman,times,serif][b]Larry Graham Louis Johnson Bootsy Collins James Jamerson[/b][/font]
[/quote]

...and here's me thinking he was simply called James Lee! :P
A belated welcome then, Paul.
Enjoy more of it!

Bert

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...