Why become a member? ×

FS: Mayones Jabba 4 Custom
£995

pajhartley

[font=verdana,geneva,sans-serif]​For sale, my lovely Mayones Jabba 4 Custom. I believe it dates back to 2010 and I'm the second owner (bought it from Bass Direct a few months ago). Absolutely blemishless, plays like a dream, sounds everywhere from your usual passive Jazz to all the more modern tones you could need, but if you're interested you'll know that anyway.[/font]

[font=verdana,geneva,sans-serif]I'm only selling as I've just bought back my beloved Vigier Passion III, having sold it some years ago, so now the Mayones is superfluous.

Would I trade? Yes, possibly - for a similar quality 5-string, say another Mayones, a Sandberg or similar.[/font]

[font=verdana,geneva,sans-serif]Collection from Horsham (weekends) or Ipswich (during the week), or we can sort something out.[/font]

[font=verdana,geneva,sans-serif]Please get in touch if you're interested![/font]

[attachment=161827:IMG_0598.jpg][attachment=161828:IMG_0599.jpg][attachment=161829:IMG_0600.jpg][attachment=161830:IMG_0601.jpg][attachment=161831:IMG_0602.jpg]

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...