Why become a member? ×

This has now SOLD 75 Fender P Bass and original case.
£1950

gary mac

[quote name='Thunderpaws' timestamp='1409088616' post='2536302']
Jeez, it's still cracking and I am still going on that holiday. Can't believe a bass this beautiful is still in here!
[/quote]

I'm surprised it's still here but no worries, still enjoying it being about the place :)

Enjoy that holiday.

[quote name='Thunderbird' timestamp='1409259869' post='2538157']
Its ridiculous that this bass is still here and it is a hell of a lot cheaper and in better condition than most others I have seen just goes to show how poor the market is right now :( But at least you can enjoy it for a bit longer Gary :)
[/quote]

Thanks for that Paul :)

I shall be enjoying playing it later today, my wife is off on a shopping spree and I'm not :D .

[quote name='Marvin' timestamp='1409477683' post='2539958']
I wish I had the cash for this. It's a great looking bass, unbelievable it's not been snapped up already..

Come on someone!
[/quote]

Thanks Marvin. It is hanging about a bit, on the plus side it might give you the time to save up :D

[quote name='sblueplanet' timestamp='1409512276' post='2540391']
Patience young Paduan. A buyer will reveal themselves soon enough.
In the meantime, I'm enjoying those pics before this thread is locked once sold :-)
[/quote]

Glad you are enjoying :) No worries, I am patient but not young :rolleyes:

[quote name='andydye' timestamp='1409648930' post='2541762']
this is a real beauty and I love looking at it :gas: if it had a rosewood board I'd be reconsidering that second kidney requirement ;)
[/quote]

Thanks Andy, I love looking at it as well but it would be good if someone were to buy it soon, :D

[quote name='Thunderbird' timestamp='1409853288' post='2544018']
Stick it on ebay mate as much as I love BC it is not really the best place to sell stuff right now IMO nothing much seems to be moving on the market place which is a bummer as it used to be terrific just guess there's not much money around that is the problem
[/quote]

I think you are quite right Paul but I was hoping a BC'er would have it. Also I'm not in a rush, if it doesn't go, I'll just hold on to it and enjoy for a while longer.

You never know someone might decide to treat themselves to a 40th YOB bass in 2015 :)