Why become a member? ×

SOLD 1995 Yamaha attitude special £320!! PRICE DROP
£450

Bassman666

I got this from the forum 12 months ago, and after a year of ownership, I have decides to part ways with it. It's a 1995 yamaha attitude. Since owning it I've only ever used it at home for a total of about 2 hours, however I was told that before me it had done hundreds of gigs! It's in pretty good shape for its age, there are the standard gigging marks as you'd expect- I would recommend viewing if interested. It plays great and sounds fantastic. I've had black wilkinson machine heads fitted, and the stock yamaha pups have been replaced with Dimarzio's (same as the current model) I made a white pearl pickguard which looks good from a distance but up close my DIY skills show! It will also come with a red tort one which fits perfect. Ive also fitted a black graphtec nut as the original cracked which could do with abit of a fibal filing to fit flush.Mainly looking for a cash sale and collection however may entertain trades so PM me. Cheers :)
Forget to say it's also signed by the man himself Billy Sheehan

Edited by Bassman666

Mark from the LA80's gigged this old girl non stop for over a decade, then myself for 4 years (evidence in my avatar guv). The updates are like giving Dolly Parton a boob job :gas: :gas: :gas:
This was a fantastic gigging bass, with some very good mods.
I really need to go away now.
Sorry it's actually made in 95, the only year of production. 5000 made over 4 colours, most never left the Far East.
I'm going before I do something I'll[s] enjoy[/s] regret.
Charlie, you might like to let the following folk know [url="https://www.facebook.com/groups/294500090592/"]0 YAMAHA Attitude Ltd.[/url]

Edited by karlfer

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

[quote name='Dosi Y'Anarchy' timestamp='1409177724' post='2537281']
Its possible that this was mine once upon a time...I still have the orginal pickups!
[/quote]

Nope, it still had the original pups when Charlie bought it off me. I'd had it a couple of years, but Mark (Bananaman?) that I bought it off had owned the bass for most of it's life, certainly over a decade.
Charlie who is currently selling it changed the generic pups out..
Hope that helps.

• 1 month later...