Why become a member? ×

How do

Johnny Wishbone

Been reading the forums for a while, and a couple of members have been kind enough to help me out with a recent tech problem, so I thought I'd better introduce myself.

I'm Matt, I'm 29, from Sheffield and I've been playing about 12 years. I play in a hard rock/grunge band called Subnova ([url="http://www.myspace.com/subnovaband"]myspace[/url]). We start recording our debut album in August and we've recently secured an endorsement deal with Ernie Ball Musicman.

I play a '99 Warwick Fortress One through a Crate BX-220H head (via several FX) with custom-made 4x10 and 1x15 cabinets. I also have a '94 Mexican Fender Jazz, which rarely gets touched these days but is handy as a backup.

It's nice to be in touch with so many other bassists, where I can live without fear of being ostracized for only having four strings :)

Edited by Johnny Wishbone

[quote name='The Burpster' post='25235' date='Jun 30 2007, 10:52 AM']Matt,

Wasn't Johnny Wishbone the psuedonym used by Axel Foley in Beverly Hills Cop I?

Welcome aboard oh kindred spirit :)[/quote]

Spotter's Badge for you there, as Ron Atkinson would say.

It was Beverly Hills Cop 2, though.

[quote name='Johnny Wishbone' post='25237' date='Jun 30 2007, 10:56 AM']It was Beverly Hills Cop 2, though.[/quote]

Anorak...... :)

PS.... in my defence, its been a while since I watched them....... still, some of the best one liners in cinematography......

"meet Deloris, she can suck a golf ball through 3 feet of garden hose!"

STILL MAKES MY LMAO