Why become a member? ×

NO LONGER AVAILABLE
£1500

Nick Brown

Hi everyone,

Up for sale is my beautiful Sandberg Supreme Custom 5 string bass. I bought this bass new from the ever helpful Mark at Bass Direct in January this year. I now need to free some funds for other projects and I am reluctantly letting this bass go.

It is a 34" scale bass with a mahogany body and a flame maple top finished in a stunning gloss sunburst. The neck is a bolt on constructed of maple with walnut stringers it has a lovely smooth an soft satin finish. The fingerboard is a nice thick slab of ebony with 24 frets all beautifully installed and oval pearled markers. The frets were all "Plek'ed" at the factory and are excellently finished. Electronics consist of two Delano Quad Coil Extender pickups connected into a Sandberg 3 band active/passive preamp with switchable mid frequency adjustment. It can do pretty much any tone you can imagine and the preamp is quiet too. The bass weighs 10.5lbs

When supplied to me the bass was strung BEADG but I restrung it to EADGC which thanks to the string guide/zero fret nut system was easy without any extra work. It could be switched back to BEADG very easily. It is in pretty much flawless condition apart from one very small ding at on the rear of the headstock, I have tried to get that in the picture. It comes with a Sandberg gig bag all the original tools and even a manual !!

Looking for £1500 bought for £2450 and would prefer collection. If shipping is the only way then it will be at cost to the buyer and will be insured but will be at the buyers risk. Once again collection would be much preferred.

Thanks for looking

Nick

]

Edited by Nick Brown

• 1 month later...

[quote name='PaulDB' timestamp='1406383417' post='2511063']
Hi there, would you consider a trade? I have a very nice 90's Musicman Stingray 5...
[/quote]

Hi Paul,

Thanks for the offer but I'm really looking for a straight sale on this bass.

Cheers

Nick

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...