Why become a member? ×

Cog T65 - demo....please!

bigdavethebass

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

[quote name='0175westwood29' timestamp='1404255027' post='2490934']
[url="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=amu-lBeX4R8&feature=youtu.be"]https://www.youtube....eature=youtu.be[/url]

theres a link to my review/demo of my " red 5 " cog custom featuring the t65 octave

its my first video so there will be improvements i also meant to say a bit more but forgot.

andy
[/quote]

Thanks for the demo Andy - sounds bloody awesome.....! Sorry it took me a few days to find you had posted it!

• 4 months later...

[quote name='abc' timestamp='1415808737' post='2603986']
Not a single clip from the builder?
I find that quite weird...he does want to sell some of these no?
[/quote]

I think he's a wee bit busy with other COG related stuff to be making videos dude...I don't think he's having much trouble selling any either! ;-)

• 2 months later...

Anyone else had much of a play with these yet? Sibob, any updates on how yours is treating you, or have I missed a seperate thread?

One of these is really starting to work its way onto my want list, as I want as close to an OC2 but with more options if possible, and love Toms work.

[quote name='Wooks79' timestamp='1423243997' post='2682772']
Anyone else had much of a play with these yet? Sibob, any updates on how yours is treating you, or have I missed a seperate thread?

One of these is really starting to work its way onto my want list, as I want as close to an OC2 but with more options if possible, and love Toms work.
[/quote]

My red 5 pedal has the t65 in it, apart from the effects loop, I use it sparingly in our set but it's an awesome octave very thick and full and the filter is really cool can be synth filth if you need it.