Why become a member? ×

withdrawn
£880

eubassix

I must admit, the first time I clicked on this thread, I was thinking the finish was perhaps a tad too much
But now I can't stop coming back to look at it and thinking it's a pity that I don't have the cash spare to do anything about it!!

Bump.

Stunning. So tempted not to pay my rent this month !
have been thinking about one of these for ages, tryed one out at bass direct and loved it . But I have to say yours is the nicest I have seen. I should put a couple of mine up for sale and make the jump!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

[quote name='eubassix' timestamp='1404811300' post='2495844']
Weight is exactly 9lbs on the digi-scales.
Nut is 1.5"
[/quote]

What is the neck profile like? So very tempted by something like this, but also constantly being reminded I'm a penniless student!

Unfortunately not a huge fan of 1.5" (curse my hands!) used to a 1.7-1.78 width and it's more my preference. (I'm not over compensating I swear...)

Stunning bass though mate, best of luck with the sale!

[quote name='karlfer' timestamp='1404796708' post='2495713']
Unless I've missed them, what is the weight please?
Also nut width?
Cheers,
Karl.
[/quote]

Stop having great (ie similar) taste to me Karl haha! What's your main bass these days?

[quote name='AttitudeCastle' timestamp='1405615479' post='2503709']
What is the neck profile like? So very tempted by something like this, but also constantly being reminded I'm a penniless student!

Unfortunately not a huge fan of 1.5" (curse my hands!) used to a 1.7-1.78 width and it's more my preference. (I'm not over compensating I swear...)

Stunning bass though mate, best of luck with the sale!

Stop having great (ie similar) taste to me Karl haha! What's your main bass these days?
[/quote]

Sorry Adam, just seen this.
Currently using my 2014 FSR Sea Foam Pearl passive p/j. Mexican and superb.
Bump.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

I really can't understand why this hasn't sold. I've played a sunburst one of these in a shop several times. Yours is much cheaper and much better looking. It also has my preferred pup combination and Sandburgs own. If it had 5 strings I would have found the money for this somehow.

GLWTS

[quote name='Pinball' timestamp='1411904059' post='2563672']
I really can't understand why this hasn't sold. I've played a sunburst one of these in a shop several times. Yours is much cheaper and much better looking. It also has my preferred pup combination and Sandburgs own. If it had 5 strings I would have found the money for this somehow.

GLWTS
[/quote]

I can only think its the finish thats slowing it up. I looked at this last time it was up and ended up getting a more traditional finished blackburst one due to the fact that i thought it was a bit marmite - if you like it you'll really love it otherwise its just not for you and theres just no compromise with it. I had one eye on the possible resale when i bought mine.
Having said that, i absolutely love my PM4. It sounds so gutsy and it almost plays itself. You wont regret it if you go for it.

• 3 weeks later...