Why become a member? ×

Hal Leonard Bass Method CD?

timmyo

Hi there,
wondering if anyone out there has the CD for this book and would be prepared to part with it? Before anyone assumes I ripped the book off the net or anything nefarious, see below a pic of me in my dilemma : the cupboard behind is where the book was, and the CD should be. But no. I have children - you can probably work out the rest of what might have befallen it as well as I can. Which isn't that well, clearly.

[IMG]http://i122.photobucket.com/albums/o270/t1mmyo/guitars/BBF62C86-3721-4EDB-BFD0-76D3E0F9899C.jpg[/IMG]

Stuart Clayton's 'CrashCourse Bass Guitar' should also be in there, but not so much as a torn cover to be found. I blame Nargles. Or children.

Anyway, if anyone is able to help me at all I'll be here, pluggin away at page 13. Audio examples kick in on page 15 so no pressure...

Tim

Edited by timmyo

• 6 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 03/10/2020 at 13:52, Folkesy said:

Does anyone have the cd for this? Got a copy today and it has no cd. It would make it much easier if I had a copy or rip of the cd.

fingers crossed 🧐

Managed to get the audio files from Hal Leonard. The customer service was fantastic!