Why become a member? ×

Double Bass Bash Sun 5 Oct 11.00-5.00 - Risley Park Hotel, Derby Road, Risley DE72 3SS

Owen

[quote name='invicta59' timestamp='1411030162' post='2555651']
After speaking to Guy from Tricky Audio last night - it may be possible for me to bring another greenboy cab as well, if anyone wants a nosy?
[/quote]

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES!!!!!!!! please. I would LOVE to see one of the wedges. 12" or 15". That would be superb.

[quote name='triggno9' timestamp='1411129733' post='2556746']
You're a star Dave ( sorry invitca59 !! )
It sounds like it's gonna be a great day. I seriously thought about cancelling a gig I have on the 4th in Germany and family holiday in tenerife starting on the 5th, but that would leave me jobless, single and homeless
[/quote]

You mean you'd become a drummer..? :unsure:[size=4] [/size]

[size=4] [/size][size=4] :lol: :P[/size]

[quote name='invicta59' timestamp='1411127269' post='2556710']
I'll be bringing a Tricky Audio Fearless F112 (wedge) .
[/quote]

Uh oh! Now I am in trouble. In a good way. Sorry, I will have to bring a plank with me as well to try it out. I am aware that this will lower the tone.

Well, it's a week away - in fact by now it will have finished. So could yous go to the Events page and copy/edit/paste to add or erase your name so that we get an up-to-date list of those who are coming. Walk-ins will still be welcome but it would help to have the best idea of the attendance numbers. I'll get in touch with the hotel early next week to make final arrangements: I hope they'll be able to provide tea/coffee and there is a bar next to our room which sells harder stuff and, I think, eats.

It'll be £10 each to cover our costs. Looking forward to meeting everybody and sampling the wonderful DB wares.

Edited by bassace

• 6 months later...