Why become a member? ×

WITHDRAWN MM Bongo Bass 4HH
£1000

JazzBassfreak

I really don't want to do this, I've only had this about a month!

This bass is still brand new.

I bought this from Dingus not long ago, exceptional seller and an exceptional bass! Recently been in an accident and didn't realise that I'm not going to be able use this anymore.. (think I'm switching to chambered basses). Glad I don't have my Alembic anymore because that weighed three times as much.

Anyway as I'm pretty much incapable of using it for the foreseeable future plus have been only able to play my acoustic bass I should probably sell it to someone who will use it.

As for trades at the minute I'm not really interested, I'd like a cash sale :) I'm in no rush to sell, if I'm able to pick this up within the next few months I'm keeping her !

Maple neck, rosewood fretboard with half moon inlays, basswood body, MM neodymium Polepiece bongo pups. One of the best playing basses I've owned. Comes with Bongo Hard case, grey pearloid pickguard spare and all the MM case candy.
Cheers guys

Edited by JazzBassfreak

[quote name='HowieBass' timestamp='1401893647' post='2467961']
Ah, so you've finally caved in then (I was the guy who asked you on Tumblr LOL). GLWTS
[/quote]

Hey man ! Yeah I caved. I can't stand to think that it's going to sit in the case and it's not going to be used, Im flogging most of my solid body basses that I can't pickup. Was in an accident the other week and have done some permanent damage to my back, so it's looking bleak for bass playing at the minute!

Edited by JazzBassfreak

I'm absolutely gutted for Chas that heis forced to sell this bass due to being incapacitated, because I know how much he likes it.

Just as a bit of background, I was the original owner of this bass from brand new. It was kept as a spare and virtually unplayed for all the time I had it. It must have left the factory in early 2012, and when Chas received it from me a month ago it was literally just like brand new, and it looks very much like he has kept it that way .

This is a beautiful specimen of these fantastic basses- the gloss black looks stunningly sleek when you see it in the flesh- and the sound matches the elegant but slightly menacing appearance. If you want to be heard in the mix, no what kind of music you are playing, a Bongo will give you that. One of the very best basses on the market at any price, in my opinion,and you won't find a better example than this one

Edited by Dingus

[quote name='Dingus' timestamp='1401901744' post='2468113']
I'm absolutely gutted for Chas that heis forced to sell this bass due to being incapacitated, because I know how much he likes it.

Just as a bit of background, I was the original owner of this bass from brand new. was kept as a spare and virtually unplayed for all the time I had it. It must have left the factory in early 2012, and when Chas received it from me a month ago it was literally just like brand new, and it looks like Chas has kept it like that.

This is a beautiful example of these fantastic basses- the gloss black looks stunningly sleek when you see it in the flesh- and the sound matches the elegant but slightly menacing appearance. If you want to be heard in the mix, no what kind of music you are playing, a Bongo will give you that. One of the very best basses on the market at any price, in my opinion,and you won't find a better example than this one
[/quote]

Couldn't if said it any better. Think I might cry!

[quote name='JazzBassfreak' timestamp='1401901879' post='2468116']
Couldn't if said it any better. Think I might cry!
[/quote]

Crying is for girls, Chas. The Musicman Bongo is a bass for a man's man. Especially in black.

Edited by Dingus