Why become a member? ×

feedback for eubassix

Shaggy

Just taken delivery of a stunning Fender Jazz FMT 5 bought fom David.

The process was totally pain free .
David packaged / boxed the bass up fantastically well . The best I have ever seen.

The bass arrived just as described on the phone and the bass and case was in mint condition.

David was super helpfull and very knowledgable. It was great chatting with you on the phone :)

I would not hesitate dealing with David again. I could not recomend more highly.

Thank you !!!!!!!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Did a part ex deal with David on an amp… I was a tad unlucky and the amp failed shortly after arrival (Please note this was not due to David etc… no fault was apparent upon David sending the amp). David was cool enough to stay in touch throughout the process on contacting the manufacturer and arranging a deal whereby I got my hands on a a new replacement unit.

Cheers for the great communication.

Shep

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Thank you Eubassix! Bought a fretless five string (H-Base Jonas FL5') from you and very pleased with it. Superb communication and it was delivered so much quicker than I expected and was very safe amidst all the bubble wrap and paper! Would definitely do business with you again. THANKYOU!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I've just completed a trade with David (eubassix) - his EUB for my Precision.

David's a great guy to deal with, knows his stuff re: packing and shipping and was in touch throughout the whole process.

The experience for me was an example of what makes this community, and the people who hang out here, great.

Thanks again, David.

Buy, sell and trade with confidence! :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Recently bought an old GK combo from David. He was very understanding while i tried to scratch the money together, and it arrived very well packaged and protected. Condition was exactly as expected (amazingly good for its age) and it performs exactly as its supposed to (none of that "yes , its all works, mate...but you just have to push the button a certain way" you often get with older amps). Communication was very good throughout, and always in good time.

Pleasure to deal with, and I wouldn't hesitate to buy again