Why become a member? ×

SOLD: NS Design WAV EUB and gigbag for sale- £425
£425

For sale is a NS Design WAV EUB in Cherry finish over a flame maple top ( quite a rare finish). It's recently been set up and restrung.

In good condition, couple of small dings and a small crack at the dusty end of the ebony fingerboard which was checked out by my tech and is rock-solid and doesn't affect playability or stability at all. The previous owner also had dot markers put on the side of the neck (very useful).

Fingerboard and passive electrics are fine. Newish NS strings. The previous owner also added some removable foam mutes to give a DB type "thump" but these are simply resting I place and not fixed.

Comes with stand which has been modified with an allen key adjustment for more stability when using the stand (Allen key included) and NS gigbag.

Thanks to the previous owner as I've borrowed his pics. The spots on the bass are due to it starting to rain.

I'm looking for £425 and the bass can be picked up from either Bristol (week days) or Woking (weekends). The current iteration of these sells for around £1,000.

No trades please :)

Edited by Old Horse Murphy

[quote name='chaypup' timestamp='1402352412' post='2472647']
Are you in Surrey or Bristol?
[/quote]

[quote name='Old Horse Murphy' timestamp='1402346500' post='2472553']
.[b]...the bass can be picked up from either Bristol (week days) or Woking (weekends). [/b]
[/quote]

Duh. :D :P

[quote name='RhysP' timestamp='1402383851' post='2472737']
Duh. :D :P
[/quote]

Thanks! If you could just send me the pertinent details of all the other ads so I don't have to go to the bother of reading through them that would be great. :)