Why become a member? ×

Back With TC Electronic Head/Cab

gsgbass

Hi gary mac. Yeah, it's been a wild ride for a bit. It came down to playing, and liking the Jazz more, and wanting to get the SG Std. Sooooooo,……………. the Precision is outa' here.
The TC E stuff is really where I'm at for sound with the three I'm playing.

[quote name='Lozz196' timestamp='1402606190' post='2475354']
For me Fender & Markbass amps suit Precisions far better than the other basses you have, and TC have a great sound so good choice there methinks.
[/quote]

Hello Mr. Lozz. Good to see you as always Sir. I agree with you also about the sounds of the TC fitting the three Axes with twin pups each. The Jazz, and the SG Std. aren't as picky as the 4003. If a 4003 sounds decent through something, you've won half of the battle.

Those 4003s certainly need coaxing/encouragement from what I`ve read, but once you get them there, well I think they sound awesome (though never had one myself, only heard others getting great sounds from them).

[quote name='Lozz196' timestamp='1402651170' post='2475600']
Those 4003s certainly need coaxing/encouragement from what I`ve read, but once you get them there, well I think they sound awesome (though never had one myself, only heard others getting great sounds from them).
[/quote]

I really like a 4003 Ric strung with the ETB92 Nylons. From one bass to another, Ric's can be a challenge to get the sound a player may want to achieve from that particular bass. I really think my Fireglo I have now has the sounds I prefer.