Why become a member? ×

Celinder Update Jazz 5 *SOLD*
£2200

chrkelly

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]A real beast of a bass. I absolutely love playing it but I definitely feel more at home with a good old precision. This one's been owned by a few basschatters before. I bought it from Fingerz about two years ago & before that it was owned by Flanker.[/font][/color]

[u]Specs[/u]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]- Danish Ash Body[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]- Maple Neck[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]- Maple fingerboard, blocks and binding. [/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]- [/font][/color][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Celinder[/font][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] humcancelling pickups in 70's postition[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]- [/font][/color][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Celinder[/font][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] pre-amp CP3, with internal boost switches (gain/bass q/low treble/high treble) and master gain control, 9v[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]- Controls Vol/Vol/Bass(boost/cut)/Treble(cut only)[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]- Hipshot Ultralite tuners[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]- [/font][/color][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Celinder[/font][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] bridge[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]- Scale length 35"[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]- Weight: 10 1/2 lbs[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]- Constructed 2004[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Sound-wise it's a very versatile bass. The preamp is incredibly flexible, it can sound very vintage through to really huge, crisp & punchy with the internal switches engaged.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Condition-wise it's near perfect with the exception of couple of small laquer dings. One on the headstock (has been touched up by the Gallery), one on the back of the neck & one in the centre of the back. Fretwork & electronics are top notch. Currently set up with DR Hi Beams 45-125.[/font][/color]

*NOW SOLD*

Edited by chrkelly

Hi, I'm very interested in the Celinder and would like to take you offer to see it. I'm in IG3 (Essex/East London border) so not too far from you. Could we arrange a time? Thanks, Sam

Edited by Ulysses

• 3 weeks later...

[quote name='johnbiffa' timestamp='1406276019' post='2509951']
Having owned a 5 string Celinder and proudly using my Celinder Jazz Classic 4 str I cannot recommend these basses too highly, you will not be disappointed !
[/quote]

Cheers John, it's a great bass indeed. This will be heading to the Gallery soon so get in touch asap if you want to save a few pennies.

Amazing bass for sale here folks. Makes a lot of the more popular brands around here feel and sound like toys. Highly recommended and Chris is a great guy to deal with. This is also the killer spec (preamp, blocks and binding) with the price rage of a dotted, unbound neck. Bump on me!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...