Why become a member? ×

What are you listening to right now?

Sarah5string

[quote name='budget bassist' post='244537' date='Jul 21 2008, 04:29 PM']Led Zeppelin - the crunge

Skindred are awesome, played an ace set at download this year :)[/quote]
We saw them at the Sugarmill in Stoke... they were AMAZING. Got the whole room literally bouncing..

[quote name='Sarah5string' post='244536' date='Jul 21 2008, 04:26 PM']So what music you listening to right now? Lets see how much people's tastes vary... I'm currently listening to

Skindred - Kiss and Make up...

tuuuuuuuuune![/quote]

YOUR A FAN OF THE 'DRED!?!?!

YOU ARE f***ing BRILLIANT!!!!

Skindred rock sooooo hard it HURTS!!!

so, the big question...do you have the original version of babylon, or the watered down, lesser beast that they brought out when they moved labels? :)

o yeah, and I'm listening to Ramble On by LedZep atm, it's the only band I can play at work without gettin shouted at!

Edited by phil_the_bassist

[quote name='phil_the_bassist' post='244542' date='Jul 21 2008, 04:32 PM']YOUR A FAN OF THE 'DRED!?!?!

YOU ARE f***ing BRILLIANT!!!!

Skindred rock sooooo hard it HURTS!!!

so, the big question...do you have the original version of babylon, or the watered down, lesser beast that they brought out when they moved labels? :)[/quote]
Original of course :huh:

[quote name='Sarah5string' post='244540' date='Jul 21 2008, 04:32 PM']We saw them at the Sugarmill in Stoke... they were AMAZING. Got the whole room literally bouncing..[/quote]
Yeah, for a band that was so far down on the lineup i was VERY impressed at how they got the crowd moving!

[quote name='phil_the_bassist' post='244542' date='Jul 21 2008, 04:32 PM']o yeah, and I'm listening to Ramble On by LedZep atm, it's the only band I can play at work without gettin shouted at![/quote]
Haha me too now funnily enough :)

Edited by budget bassist

[quote name='Sarah5string' post='244543' date='Jul 21 2008, 04:33 PM']Original of course :)[/quote]

eeeeyyyyy *in the style of the Fonz avec Thumbs*

Bloody brilliant! Can't wait till I next see 'em!

Whats their new material like live? I've got the album, but din't think it was as good as Bab mkI...still kicks arse, mind!

Rush complilation in that I've put Media Monkey into shuffle mode and it's just going through the Rush albums that I've got on me pooter......randomly funnily enough......
I'll turn the lights off when I leave shall I? :)

Playing YYZ at the mo!!

Edited by Wooks
  • Like 2