Why become a member? ×

What are you listening to right now?

Sarah5string

[quote name='pockethammer' post='244704' date='Jul 21 2008, 07:15 PM']Pearl Jam - Ten seems to have made it's way back onto the car stereo.[/quote]

[quote name='parker_muse' post='244812' date='Jul 21 2008, 09:08 PM']Yes - Manic Street Preachers.

Probably my favourite song off The Holy Bible, a truely underrated album.[/quote]
Must dig both of those out again, not listenend to them for ages. THB is my fave Manics album, they went rapidly downhill after that IMO.

I’m discovering David Bowie for the first time. Last night I told my housemate that I didn’t like him, this morning I’m working my way through his whole back catalogue…I think it’s going to take the rest of the week to get through. I’m cheating at the moment though – “Best of David Bowie 1969-1974”.
So far I’m really pissed off with myself that I’ve never given him much time.

EDIT: update - wasn't too impressed with some of the 'funky' 1974-79 era except a few of the big hits, but enjoying most of the 1980-87 stuff...

Edited by benwhiteuk

PC fan and air conditioning.

Radio 4 on the way home.

I do have a vague memory of playing a CD in the last week or two. Ah, I remember, Crises by Mike Oldfield, specifically "Moonlight Shadow" to have a play through with it.

Ive got Disturbed on, more specifically Criminal by Disturbed. Not everyones taste but i quite like them.

Usually i'll have anything on from Atreyu, A7X, Iron Maiden, Story of the Year, Pantera to The O'Jays, Era, Bootsy Collins, and a special place in my heart belongs to the Blues Brothers.

[quote name='Rich' post='244562' date='Jul 21 2008, 04:48 PM']At this exact precise moment, it's 'Operation:mindcrime' by Queensryche.[/quote]

4 completely wicked riffs entered my head within seconds of reading this post. Operation Mindcrime was one of the first metal albums I purchased. I like to think I started in style.

What am I listening to, Fireproven by Scarve from the album Irradiant. Unbe-F*cking-lievable French Death Metal band. The singer on this album joined the mighty Mnemic.