Why become a member? ×

Musicman Stingray 4 Classic in Seafoam Green SOLD______________________________
£1150

paulmcnamara

Looking to sell my minty classic Stingray. This really is a beauty of a bass. With a highly figured maple neck, 6 bolt neck plate, metal battery cover, dampers, original gold type decal, thru body strings, this bass combines the old and the new and all that it great with the Stingray. It comes with a Musicman case, is well set up, and sounds as it should. I would keep this bass, but I need a car, so sadly she must go to a new home. The condition of this bass is very good. There is a tiny dent in the neck at the 7th fret next to the g string, but doesn't affect playability. And, as you've probably noticed in the pics, it has a Hipshot D Extender. Also included is the original machine head.

Edited by paulmcnamara

I dont think people realise how much nicer than a regular ray these are, I think some people think its a fancy finish on a stock bass but there are no shared parts at all other than the tuners and the pickup compared to a 3 eq Ray, not even the neck plate is shared.

Great colour too, why is this not sold? :D

Hmmm why are there so many wonderful basses up for sale at the moment? Everywhere I look there's one I want, no, sorry, need. Even Brighton Guitars had one (a Stonebridge acoustic bass) on display the other day that stopped me in my tracks and got my nose up against the window.

And now this truly gorgeous Stingray.

Please everybody, stop putting wonderful instruments up for sale and driving me towards wasting money on lottery tickets.

P

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

[quote name='TheGreek' timestamp='1407358360' post='2519848']
There are some really nice Rays for sale here at the moment but I think that this is my favourite - If I could sell my Shuker fretless Jazz I'd make you an offer..
[/quote]

Best of luck with your sale then...... Regards, Paul.