Why become a member? ×

Bassist needed for top Bradford rock/metal covers band.

Adrenochrome

Capable bassist needed for high quality rock-metal covers band based in Bradford, who gig across the north. The band is a 4-piece with twin-lead guitars and everyone sings (although rhythm guitarist Rich is the lead vocalist on [i]most[/i] songs). The band is extremely experienced and have played most of the top rock pubs, clubs and bike rallies over the years. They also write and play a few original tunes.

This is my band and I'm having to retire from regular gigging due to not having enough time (young family, busy job, volunteer coach etc etc)., so you'll be replacing me.

Please contact the band and [u]not[/u] me, as I'll not be in the band soon. This band has been a large part of my life for 5 years (travelling from North Yorkshire) and there's no other band I'd want to be in.

Please note that I will continue to be the bassist for Delirium's occasional acoustic side-project 'Roads', so that position is not currently up for grabs.

www.deliriumbradford.com