Why become a member? ×

Bassist/Guitarist/Sound Tech Available - Functions, Covers, Deps etc - Liverpool based (can travel)

mike257

[color=#34495E][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][font=Lato, sans-serif]Due to an unexpected change in circumstances my availability has just opened up significantly for this summer.[/font][/font][/color]

[color=#34495E][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][font=Lato, sans-serif]Experienced bassist and guitarist (aged 29, gigging since 16, feeling old adding the years up!) available - did the years touring in originals bands, now making my living from function gigging and freelance sound engineering. Have a high standard of gear for both instruments, own transport (a seven seat splitter van band bus, no less!) a good repertoire and an ear for learning new tunes quickly - not a fluent reader but have done my share of "can you be there in three hours" dep gigs so am comfortable flying by the seat of my pants![/font][/font][/color]

[color=#34495E][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][font=Lato, sans-serif]Experience-wise, I've been playing full time with a busy function band working with a couple of the larger UK agencies doing approx 40 weddings per year as lead guitarist and production manager, looking after sound, lighting and logistics as well as the musical stuff. Also do dep gigs on bass and guitar with various bands, occasional acoustic duo work etc. Have held residencies in hotels/bars and all the usual. UK tour experience with my own bands prior to this, including Academy headline touring.[/font][/font][/color]

[color=#34495E][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][font=Lato, sans-serif]I'm looking for long term or dep posts to add to the diary - I'm based in Liverpool but I'm two minutes from the M62 and can travel wherever I'm needed.[/font][/font][/color]

[color=#34495E][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][font=Lato, sans-serif]Also available for any sound engineering requirements so drop me a line if you're in need of having your faders pushed (ooo errr) and I'll send over my tech CV.[/font][/font][/color]

[color=#34495E][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][font=Lato, sans-serif]Cheers![/font][/font][/color]

[color=#34495E][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][font=Lato, sans-serif]Mike[/font][/font][/color]