Why become a member? ×

[S]£420, £390, 375[/S] [B]£250!!!![/b] won't drop any further and no offers!
(Due to forum rules, I had to create a duplicate page per instrument to reflect prices)

[center]_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ [/center]

Hi guys,

I have two beautiful G&L ASAT Classic guitars for sale. These are Leo Fenders and George Fullertons (G&L) Fender Telecaster on steroids!
Where as with Fender you pay for the name and badge, G&L pride themselves on quality and build to new specs than old and duplicated designs.
The Tribute range is not to be argued with, these are hands down better than Mexican Fenders and just as equal to the American Standard line- without the case or case candy!

[center]_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ [/center]

This guitar is in good shape and had some light playing. it's in Blue Burst- which apparently is a discontinued finish now. It has a and maple fretboard. This is with a swamp ash body and a hard rock maple neck, this is quite solid and weighty compared to the basswood versions, due to the density it also has an impact on the tone. You can dial in the 'Twangy' telecaster tones but also you can get an almost "Humbucker" tone from it too, quite rich and deep. You can tell it's like no other telecaster!

It comes in good: lightly used condition, doesn't come with the tags or gig bag but it has been reflected in the price..
I do however have 1x hardcase, new, for an additional £30 (£89 RRP). This is "first come, first served" due to another model for sale.

Can be collected or delivered in a 20 miles radius of CH62 (wirral) for free or arranged delivery will be at buyers expense.

Paypal, bank transfer or cash

UK only

Any questions I'd prefer you to PM me rather than comment of the topic.

Grae
A. K. A. Bigsmokebass

Edited by bigsmokebass

[IMG]http://i989.photobucket.com/albums/af20/graeskyenathoof/BCPICS/GandL/9f16f2d1739a871a0d55022637dbe70e_zpsc74c9ca0.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i989.photobucket.com/albums/af20/graeskyenathoof/BCPICS/GandL/7d4d6b38e8f01f4c1b605b5a60492ae8_zpsa533c292.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i989.photobucket.com/albums/af20/graeskyenathoof/BCPICS/GandL/facf210a52bce45856ce7c4945703135_zps74c66f39.jpg[/IMG]

• 9 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...