Why become a member? ×

SOLD Warmoth Neck
£230

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Up for sale is my very beautiful custom made right hand reverse Warmoth Tele neck, but a quick turn of the nut will give you a standard left hand neck.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]I'm selling because the P width is not for me anymore, so if this goes I'll be ordering a Jazz width in the same spec.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]I spent a fair wedge on having this made and it's unmarked in pristine condition, save the holes for the tuners, bolts and string tree. I had Gotoh GBR640's on it which are a standard vintage Fender plate. The finish is vintage satin nitro which wears into a beautiful glass where played.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Just about everything about this neck was an up-charge, from the quarter-sawn maple to the graphite stiffeners and Graph-Tec TUSQ nut.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]The profile is standard and nut width 1 11/16". The frets are 6150 with a 10" radius[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]This is the most well built and stable neck I've ever had, it's been a real hurdle to get over to make the decision to sell it.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]I'm wanting £230 for it which includes postage. Trades would be the same neck in Jazz width.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]I'll get some detailed pictures up later on, but meanwhile here it is on the bass..[/font][/color]

Edited by Billy Apple

Mr Apple, just a query.
Warmoth neck are all "rounded heel" they tell me, as is yours on the Cabronita featured.
Pictures of new Cabronitsa both Squier and Fender, show a squared off neck heel.
So to fit that neck, did you need to do any routing of the neck pocket?
Bump.

[quote name='karlfer' timestamp='1404538782' post='2493524']
Mr Apple, just a query.
Warmoth neck are all "rounded heel" they tell me, as is yours on the Cabronita featured.
Pictures of new Cabronitsa both Squier and Fender, show a squared off neck heel.
So to fit that neck, did you need to do any routing of the neck pocket?
Bump.
[/quote]

Yes, the Warmoth has a rounded heel. The body was made for the neck by Marc Rutter..

http://basschat.co.uk/topic/182246-la-cabronita-porazzo-custom-precision-build/page__hl__la%20cabronita

• 2 weeks later...