Why become a member? ×

ACG Single cut 5 Recurve (inc hiscox case) - pristine
£1500

andydye

[b]Price: £1400 inc UK shipping[/b]

For sale is my beautiful ACG custom Recurve single cut 5 string with luminlay side dots, twin humbuckers and full acg filter preamp. Hiscox case and luminlay torch also included along with a new set of the stock S.I.T. strings.

Link to full spec on acg site
[url="http://www.acguitars.co.uk/acg_admin/wordpress/portfolio/0123-recurve-sc-classic-5-string/"]http://www.acguitars...assic-5-string/[/url]

Spalted Beech top and back with black veneer accent.
Swamp Ash core. Satin finish.
9 piece Wenge/Ash neck with Acrylic Impregnated American Holly finger board with Luminlay side dots and zero radius 34″ scale.
ACG EQ03 5K pre-amp and ACG FB Humbuckers.
Spalted Beech top and back with black veneer accent. Swamp Ash core. Satin finish. 9 piece Wenge/Ash neck with Acrylic Impregnated American Holly finger board. Luminlay side dots and zero radius 34″ scale.
ACG EQ03 5K pre-amp and ACG FB Humbuckers.
[attachment=165795:20130719_184007.jpg]

[attachment=165794:20130719_184025.jpg]

UK shipping included, will also ship to Europe at buyers expense for additional cost.

Local collection around Sheffield would be most welcome too :)

Offers and trades with cash my way?

Edited by andydye

[quote name='Cameronj279' timestamp='1404058797' post='2488856']
Would you believe me if I said I was admiring this on Alan's website this morning? weird eh!
Good luck with the sale :)
[/quote]

kismet? ;)

Poor sad baby sitting unused in her case desperately in need of love and gigging!

[quote name='juliusmonk' timestamp='1404211684' post='2490263']
Very nice - ACGs are incredibly flexible and responsive. GLWTS
[/quote]

Thanks matey :) I love ACG basses and have had a couple, they are stunning instruments in every way and it's shameful that this one isn't being used, I've never actually had the opportunity to play it with other people as immediately after I got it my band folded and my new outfit needs that 'p-bass with valve amp' type sound so I've completely switched my rig round...

I have a Fretless version of this... you cannot spend your hard earned pennies more effectively. The asymetric neck is a joy, they balance perfectly and the tone range (quasi para) is superb, very similar in capability to a Wal but the East 5 pot option has more range; offers a killer J bass sound. Into a desk these are sublime.

Another recommendation for the neck from me. Never be put off by the idea of the asymmetric neck. When you first play one it feels odd for about 15 minutes. Then you suddenly realise you don't notice it. Very comfortable to play and as said very flexible.

[quote name='TheGreek' timestamp='1404462843' post='2492786']
Too many of these ACGs up for sale at the moment - I can't believe they're not being snapped up - you'd be pushed to get this quality of bass for this amount of money normally...

Have a bump..
[/quote]

I was playing it today when gui101 came to collect my/his ead 212 and I remembered why I loved it, sounds and feels utterly superb, the neck carve is perfect for me.

gonna sleep on it cos I might withdraw it in the hope I'll be able to use it again at some point :)

[quote name='Scott S' timestamp='1404828047' post='2496109']
PM'd, Andy.
[/quote]
[quote name='intime-nick' timestamp='1404828172' post='2496113']
PM sent Andy
[/quote]

all pm's replied to, probably on hold for Scott pending favourable response ;)