Why become a member? ×

SOLD as new 2013 Fender Marcus Miller Jazz Bass V with John East J-Retro preamp
£1400

dudu

I bought this 2013 MM5 new a couple of months ago. I found the stock Fender preamp lacking, so I upgraded to the John East Marcus J-Retro,
which sounds massive. The stock preamp is included. I would normally not even consider selling this bass, but I got an offer to buy a Custom
Shop 5 string J that was too good to refuse so this one is now up for sale. Apart from the minuscule pickguard scratch next to the switch, the
bass is pristine. It weighs a decent 9.6lbs. [color=#ff0000][b]£1250 firm[/b]. [b]No trades, please.[/b][/color] I prefer local pickup in London (SE10), if you want it shipped
you will have to cover that.

Edited by dudu

[quote name='dudu' timestamp='1404722633' post='2494935']
JazzBassfreak, your MV5 would have been very interesting, had I not committed to a Custom Classic I am very happy with (for now, heh).
[/quote]

My MV5 isn't available. Too much sentimental value. My dad bought it me before he died, so I'm afraid you'd have to pry that one from my cold, dead hands.

[quote name='JazzBassfreak' timestamp='1404729850' post='2495075']
My MV5 isn't available. Too much sentimental value. My dad bought it me before he died, so I'm afraid you'd have to pry that one from my cold, dead hands.
[/quote]

Oh, I am so sorry for your loss, sorry for bringing that up!