Why become a member? ×

Very very clean Aria SB1000 1980 NO LONGER AVAILABLE
£675

AntLockyer

No longer for sale.

When I say clean I really do mean it. Collection preferred but equally happy to post using the courier of your choice. Happy to listen to trades Jazz shaped ones mainly but happy to consider anything.

[url="https://www.dropbox.com/sh/qbsr6jf9d2nz3d1/AAD1D2HH0gY6pqxqwwVERY7ia"]https://www.dropbox....Y6pqxqwwVERY7ia[/url]

Couple of tiny tiny marks, a dint in the back of the neck that is small and not noticeable when playing and a missing screw from the electronics cover. Original electronics, all working awesomely. Sounds amazing, plays amazing, very solid build.

Comes with the gig bag I got with it when I bought it a few years ago.

Edited by AntLockyer

Sadly i'm up in the North so that rules me out. Don't trust couriers, either, & i like to audition before i commit to buy. That's a beautiful bass in what looks like outstanding condition & someone's going to be a very happy owner, i'm sure. GLWTS.

[quote name='AntLockyer' timestamp='1404854216' post='2496463']
Much easier to play than my Fenders for some reason.
[/quote]

Aye, these are superb instruments ... a players dream. They make Fenders feel like toys.

That bass is a beauty. GLWTS!

Gorgeous basses. Had one when they first came out and Jack Bruce was using them. Fantastic range of tones and very sharp and clear across its tonal range. As you say a great bass to play.
Afraid Kent a little too far for me too.
Good luck with the sale - has to be one of the nicer ones i've seen for sale in a while especially at that price.

Dave

• 7 months later...

Hi there, can I just share the fact that I have now shipped and had shipped to me basses rom UK Spain, USA and Italy using couriers. You need not be worried so long you follow the packing instructions on the forum. A hard case, bubble wrap and a good quality outer card box with lots of tape.Only my experience.