Why become a member? ×

Stand-in bass player wanted for function band - Melton Mowbray

intime-nick

We're looking for a stand-in bass player (with backing vocals ideally) for Shine (www.shine-online.co.uk) to replace me when I'm away on business this year. I'm not 100% certain of the frequency of gigs yet where a stand-in will be required so we'll need some flexibility from a potential stand-in.

We are just building up the bookings again for this year having changed singer a few weeks ago and last year we did approx. 45 gigs. We play corporate, weddings, private parties and the occasional pub gig and have a full professional set-up. Our set is rather mixed and changes depending on the function, but generally it's a 1 hour first set and a 1.5 hour second set. The website lists some of the songs we do.

You would need your own transport and gear (rather obviously) and be prepared to travel to Melton Mowbray to rehearse (every Tuesday at the moment but we generally don't rehearse that much when out playing and the set is sorted)

If you're interested, please PM me and I can answer any questions you may have

Thanks,

Nick