Why become a member? ×

Ashdown Neo 810 Bass Cab (ex Biffy Clyro and Lilly Allen)
£500

AsterL

[b]NOW £450[/b]

[color=#666666][font=verdana, arial, sans-serif][size=2]I do regret having to put this up for sale, but my car has recent;y been written off so going to need some cash to fund a new one!

Ashdown Neo 810 for sale. Was used by Biffy Clyro and Lilly Allen prior to me owning it. Was using on Biffy's 2008-09 UK Tour and 09 Liily Allen UK Tour. [/size][/font][/color]

[color=#666666][font=verdana, arial, sans-serif][size=2]A great sounding cab in good condition. Several scratches on the tolex on the back and on the side, but nothing major! Or nothing that affects the overall amazing and immense tone of the this cab. Very Deep Very Bright! Loaded with Neo Ampeg speakers when it was built by Ashdown, so tonally very similar to a Ampeg 810. [/size][/font][/color]

[color=#666666][font=verdana, arial, sans-serif][size=2]2000 watts at 4 ohms. [/size][/font][/color]

[color=#666666][font=verdana, arial, sans-serif][size=2]Collection only obviously due to size! [/size][/font][/color]
[color=#666666][font=verdana, arial, sans-serif][size=2]You are welcome to come try before you buy as well. [/size][/font][/color]
[color=#666666][font=verdana, arial, sans-serif][size=2](Bass and and Ashdown head not included)

More pictures available [url="http://williampowell.imgur.com/all/"]Here[/url]

[/size][/font][/color]

Edited by AsterL

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...