Why become a member? ×

Fender Jaguar

timmo

I see that Fender are making a USA Jaguar model. I wouldn`t mind one, but alas it seems that they aren`t making left handed bass, as far as i can see. The thing that gets me though, is they go to the trouble of this.
http://www.fender.com/basses/jaguar/pawn-shop-reverse-jaguar-bass-maple-fingerboard-2-color-sunburst/

That Pawnshop Jag is made in China I think.

As I have said on here before as much as I would love more lefties it is a question of economics and even if every lefty bassist had the 1500 quid or whatever to buy a USA Lefty Jag bass they still would struggle to sell them.

Of course if you have Jag GAS that just won't shift Fender Japan do them -

http://www.fenderjapan.co.jp/jablh.html

Ah, I see what you mean now.
If you look in the menu in the column to the left, you won't find a JAB/LH under "left-handed models" but if you go to the page with left-handed models it does show up. However, it says in red numbers and Japanese writing: [color=#FF0000]2012 生産終了品 [/color] which apparently translates to "2012 production ended".

They've been cancelling all cool lefty models lately :(
No more '75 Jazz Bass reissue, no more Jaguar Bass, no more Jaguar guitars, no more Jazzmaster guitars, no more Mustang guitars :mellow:

Edited by LeftyJ