Why become a member? ×

Metalcore/Post-Hardcore London Bassist

erisu

[color=#111111][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Hi all, [/font][/color]

[color=#111111][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Looking to form or join a band with a Metalcore/Post-Hardcore with an atmospheric/synth sound in London. Preferably rehearse during weekends at a London rehearsal studio, write original material and gig when ready.[/font][/color]

[color=#111111][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Some bands I'm influenced by are: [/font][/color]

[color=#111111][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Bring me the Horizon [/font][/color]
[color=#111111][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]The Elijah [/font][/color]
[color=#111111][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Yuyoyuppe[/font][/color]
[color=#111111][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Crossfaith[/font][/color]
[color=#111111][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Coldrain[/font][/color]
[color=#111111][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Asking Alexandria [/font][/color]
[color=#111111][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Killswitch Engage[/font][/color]

[color=#111111][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Here's some facts about myself and what I'm looking for: [/font][/color]

[color=#111111][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]- 29 years old. [/font][/color]
[color=#111111][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]- Been in a band for a few years with gigging experiences in various London venues and played overseas. [/font][/color]
[color=#111111][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]- Have own transport to get to places. [/font][/color]
[color=#111111][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]- Can send you some material which I've played in and footage videos from gigs of my playing. [/font][/color]

[color=#111111][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]What I'm looking for in musicians: [/font][/color]

[color=#111111][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]- Laid back but with a let's do this attitude. [/font][/color]
[color=#111111][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]- Don't need to be musically trained (I'm not!) but at least know what they're doing on their instruments eg: can jam freely and know what key to play in. [/font][/color]
[color=#111111][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]- Preferably would like to join a band as a bass player instead of forming one with musicians. [/font][/color]

[color=#111111][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Please feel free to contact me if you're interested. [/font][/color]

[color=#111111][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Thanks[/font][/color]

hey man,

My name is will and im the guitarist for the band Pressures
We are looking for a bassist and have been for some time. You sound like you fit the bill perfectly and it would be great to hear back from you. I can send you a link to our latest single if you are interested :)

I have all the same likes and influences in the bands you have listed so would be good to hear what you are like.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Will

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...