Why become a member? ×

Bergantino HD2X10 with Berg cover.Sold pending
£450

richardd

I bought IanA's HD2x10 did two gigs loved it so went and bought another.one two more gigs ,with both cabs and complete overkill. So selling a Bergantino HD2x10 in mint condition.no marks at all,and the cover is in the same condition, So looking to get what I paid, that was £450.A saving of £225 on a new one.Prefer collection meet for fuel,Cab is in Grantham Linc's.More pics on request/Thanks for looking.[attachment=166489:100_2023.JPG] 400 watt @8ohm. :)

Edited by richardd

[quote name='xroads' timestamp='1405438234' post='2501906']
PS: I wonder how bassdirect can ship such cabs for 30 pounds to the continent...
[/quote]

Large figures every week can move mountains...

Not sure if this will help but......
If I ever ship anything overseas I get the buyer to arrange shipping from their end. I can remember buying a Tech 410 from Belgium and the shipping was something like £30 fully insured. When I eventually sold it to UK buyer the price doubled. I just had to pay over £50 to get a Berg AE210 shipped from Birmingham, 90 miles straight up the M6.
Rip Off Britain, surely not.
B)

[quote name='kennyrodgers' timestamp='1406187912' post='2509073']
I can remember buying a Tech 410 from Belgium and the shipping was something like £30 fully insured.

[/quote]

Do you remember the shipping company?

Sorry Bud, it was the seller that shipped it, I just reimbursed him the dosh. I showed me the way forward though from that point, get the offshore buyer to sort the shipping out.
B)

• 4 weeks later...