Why become a member? ×

sellisnba Feedback

Thunderbird

Nige bought a Vintage V4 bass from me. Excellent transaction, immediate payment, excellent comms. A very straightforward and simple transaction. It was a pleasure to do business with him. He is a member you can trust. Thanks sellisnba. :) :rolleyes: :lol: :D :P 5 smiles from me.

mike(Pestie)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Nige got in touch about a upgrade wiring kit for his Jazz bass, great communications - settled on a kit with Series/Parallel switching - instant payment. A pleasure to deal with any time.

Cheerz, John

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Just received a lovely Jazz bass delivered to the door by Nige. Great transaction, great comms, great service and great to meet Nige. He is a star and a credit to BC. Deal with confidence, no fuss, no hassle, no stress, just as it should be on the forum. Nice one Nige.

Mike (Pestie) :) :rolleyes: :lol: :D :P It's another 5 stars from me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[quote name='Pestie' timestamp='1439566209' post='2844037']
Just received a lovely Jazz bass delivered to the door by Nige. Great transaction, great comms, great service and great to meet Nige. He is a star and a credit to BC. Deal with confidence, no fuss, no hassle, no stress, just as it should be on the forum. Nice one Nige.

Mike (Pestie) :) :rolleyes: :lol: :D :P It's another 5 stars from me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[/quote]

Lucky man there! That is a nice bass. Nige knows how to look after his gear.

• 3 weeks later...

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Bought some parts off Nige, they were as described and posted nice and quickly. Can't ask for anything more really.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Thanks again.[/font][/color]

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...