Why become a member? ×

All Sold!
£3000

FunkyFresh

[b]The above should be a rough overall trade value, Prices for cash sale are: [/b]

[s]1. Ovation/Kaman GTX51 Precision Bass cream/White. Made in the early 80s. Great condition and great warm Precision sound. Made in Korea. Maple fretboard. Better version with one piece neck/head. The later GTX53 had a puzzle head. All original.[/s]

[b]SOLD![/b]

[s]2. Spector Coda USA Custom Shop Candy Tangerine. Handmade in Woodstock, NY by Stuart Spector himself. Aguilar 60's Jazz Pickups and Aguilar 2Band Preamp. Active and passive possible via PushPull-Pot. Pau Ferro fingerboard. Signature of Stuart Spector on headstock. Very low noise. Only ~4kg (~8,7lbs). One piece rock maple neck! Fingerboard radius:: 7.25", Nut width:: 1.5" String spacing (bridge): 0.75". Made in 2010. Comes in hardcase. It is a bargain! Sale only, hit me with offers. Very rare bass. These Aguilar-Coda basses are only very rarely handmade by Mr Spector. Condition is at least 9,5/10, actually immaculate.[/s]

[b]SOLD![/b]

[s]3. Parker Fly Bass 5 String, 2003 made by Ken Parker (USA) personally. Red flamed maple.DiMarzio UltraJazz Pickups. Fishman piezos and preamp under the bridge (one piezo for each string, so the strings do not interact on each other). Perfect action possible and great tone sustain due to carbon neck (dual action trussrod). Very slim neck, especially for a 5 string. Sperzel locking tuners. Comes in hardcase. All original.[/s]

[b]SOLD![/b]

[s]4. Modulus VJ silver sparkle (not 100% original). The construction and the body have been made by the italian Boutique Nardelli and is a reproduction of the original VJ vintage body. Features better wood (5A alder) and the silver flaked sparkle finish. (not just sparkle paint) EMG JAX PUs and EMG 2Band-EQ. Neck features a trussrod. Gotoh bridge. It is unique because this finish only was applied to the Funk Unlimited series. Comes in hardcase.[/s]

[b]SOLD![/b]

Just make your offers. Basses are based in Germany, shipping is no problem. I will provide great packing and insured shipping with tracking number! :drinks:

Edited by FunkyFresh

I give it a hot night bump. Since I am in need for cash, I set final prices, which I think are very reasonable :). [b]Parker 5 string 1200GBP, Modulus 1050GBP and Kaman 180GBP[/b]. Serious offers will be considered of course. The Parker 5 string ( a lot more 4 strings have been build) is actually very rare and has a great b-string. Slim neck as well. :)

Thanks. It is hard to compare it with a classic JazzBass, since in my opinion the sound goes more into the direction of a Sadowsky or Suhr rather than Fender. More deep warm growl than twang. Very much headroom and kind of plays like a stratocaster one might think. Really feels like silk.

Price drop to a very reasonable 1300GBP since I would like a quick sale. Rare bass, at least 9/10 condition. With hardcase and insured/tracked shipping. Hit me with sale offers! If you make an offer in Euro rather than GBP you might make a real bargain here, considering the strong Pound at the moment :).

Fresh photos in initial post. Immaculate and rare bass. Plays very smooth, [b]very [/b]slim neck that feels like silk. Just a pleasure. 1300GBP including insured and tracked shipping. Near offers will be considered of course. Alternatively I would be ok with 1550€ including shipping as well. If you are interested, get in touch and negotiate your price with me. Don't hold back ;-)

Edited by FunkyFresh